Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > teaching the time favourite    

teaching the time favourite

mamamima
Zimbabwe

teaching the time favourite

just wanted to share this outstanding website full of online and printable resources to teach the time.
have a great day!
regards
mamamima

13 May 2009      

manonski (f)
Canada

Nice link!
Thank you very much.

13 May 2009     

Animagus
Portugal

I �ve just added the link to my favourite list. The site it �s very interesting and useful.

Thanks for sharing.

Hugs

Hug

13 May 2009     

verybouncyperson
Spain

I saw a good idea on toolsforeducators.com and made an example, but the file is too big so I couldn �t upload it...

Make a dice with pictures of different daily activities on : get up, have breakfast, go to school, go to English class, watch TV, etc...

Then in class the students throw the dice and have to ask their partner "What time do you...?"  And the other replies "I ... at ..."

It �s good to practise the time and activities vocabulary.  If you make more than one dice with different activities on each then the students can play with each dice for a minute without feeling they �re repeating the same sentence again and again.

PS.  I know the singular form of dice is die, but it always sounds weird to me saying "one die"!!!

14 May 2009