Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > HI!    

HI!

VALERIA FERNANDEZ
Uruguay

HI!

I NEDD YOUR HELP
I�M PREPARING A THEMATI UNIT ABOUT THE SOLAR SYSTEM BUT IT IS FOR CHILDREN ON THEIR FIRST YEAR OF ENGLISH. CAN YOU GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS OR SITES
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Big smile 

14 May 2009      

mena22
Portugal

I have no idea my dear Valeria. But don �t you worry, aftab is on his way, I �m sure!! Wink

14 May 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

I can �t promise you that all the links will work but Teacher Planet has some about your topic here: http://www.teacherplanet.com/resource/solarsystem.php 

14 May 2009     

tricia973
Uruguay

Hi Valeria! I have found 2 links about solar systems...

One of them is   http://www.proteacher.com/110066.shtml where you can find some ideas to plan your lessons.

The other site has a nice song which you can dowload in mp3 format and then burn a cd changing the song so as to listen to it in any cd player.

I hope you find them useful! Have a nice day!

Tricia

14 May 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Ok Mena
Valeria this ought to help I think.

14 May 2009     

don�t know how to CANCEL this account
Belgium

Hi Valeria!
                How old are the children you will be teaching this topic to?
I have some worksheets which deal with the solar system. I could send them to you by email if you like so you can have a look and see if it helps at least to start you off with the unit. I don �t know about websites on the topic but I �ll have a look! If you are interested just get in touch! I �ll be more than happy to send you what I have!
I �m off to bed now... hope to hear from you!
Good night!
marian:)

14 May 2009     

Mahalo
United States

Hi Valeria-
Go to www.stardate.org and you will find "a galaxy full of information!"

14 May 2009