Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > animations in ppts keep getting wrong    

animations in ppts keep getting wrong

mjotab
Spain

animations in ppts keep getting wrong

I have deleted one of my ppts twice, because the effects change at random when I save it, and so the right answers get misplaced. Does anyone know what the reason could be? Has it ever happened to you?

14 May 2009      

Logos
Malaysia

Without seeing the presentation and being able to look at the sequence of animations in the custom animation box it is impossible to be able to help you.  If you want you can send me your powerpoint and I will look at it and then send it back if I can help.  [email protected]

One thing you should check is the sequence of entering and exit of a particular object.  Sometimes if you select exit before entry then it gets confused.  A bit like me sometimes!!!!

14 May 2009     

mjotab
Spain

Thanks a lot for your offering. I think I have the reason now, though I have to do some testing. When you use triggers, they are attached to the autoform and to the text written on it at the same time. So if you change the text, the trigger stops working. I thought they were  only attached to the autoform. I wll have to practise much more.
Thank you again, you are very kind.

14 May 2009