Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Please check out my blog :)    

Please check out my blog :)

verybouncyperson
Spain

Please check out my blog :)

Hello everyone,
I �m doing a bit of self-advertising here!  I have a blog where you can get games and activities.  Please check it out - I try to update it eveyday (except weekends!).
On the right-hand side there �s a list of topics if you �re looking for something specific.
Hope it �s helpful for you.
T :)

14 May 2009      

alien boy
Japan

It �s now in my bookmarks.

Thanks Bouncy! It looks clear, interesting & helpful. I �ll keep an eye on it Thumbs Up

14 May 2009     

lady_alicze
Poland

Hi:)
Thank you very much for the invitation to your blog. I like the games there. Sometimes, with no effort and no special equipment we can play such lovely games. Thank you and have a nice day!Clap

14 May 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

my first impression is that it �s a promising blog!
i might write a comment or two later on just below some of the activities i �ve seen ...
must dash out now ...
ciyas!

14 May 2009     

verybouncyperson
Spain

Thanks for the comments :)
It �s not that what I �m posting are innovative, never-seen-before-in-the-classroom ideas, but I just wanted to create a page where I could organise my ideas as I always play a game for a while, then forget about it until a year later when I think, "That worked really well - why haven �t I played it for ages?"
I think sometimes we get saturated with activities, games, etc and so it �s good to have some way to keep them on-hand.

15 May 2009