Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Post & letters topic    

Post & letters topic

ELMO.
Spain

Post & letters topic

Hi everybody!! I am dealing with post & letters topic right now with my year 3 children. have you got any idea, game or website for this topic?? everything will be appreciated. thanks in advance!!

14 May 2009      

manonski (f)
Canada

Why don �t you get penpals for your students? You would have a good opportunities to talk about your chosen subject.

14 May 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

You could try having the kids make up letters and address them to the Ss in the class then one S could act as the postman and give them out.  They could use their location as an address like: Tom Chan, 3rd desk on the right, next to the door.   You might even give the rows of desks names of streets like: Elm Road or Smith St. 

14 May 2009     

MissMelissa12
Peru

There is a cirlce game called � �the post man � � . It is just a warm up game.
Students sit in a cirlce, and you name countries for each one. Tnen you say...The postman is sending a letter from Peru to Australia, so students wich names are those countries should run and interchange places. The postman must be in the middle and ready to catch them in their way.

Miss Melissa. Hug

14 May 2009     

ELMO.
Spain

Thanks a lot!! I will try it for sure!! Clap

14 May 2009