Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > why?    

why?

miss manal
Tunisia

why?

please i have 2questions
1-why i can �t send my worksheets that contains pictures even if i reduce their dimentions
2- when i have  points and i want to download a worksheet i loose my points because i only choose to ouvrir not enregistre
thanks

14 May 2009      

donapeter
Romania

I would like to help you but I cannot understand exactly what do you mean.
D

14 May 2009     

miss manal
Tunisia

Ionly choose to open the file not download it and after that i loose my points without downloading

14 May 2009     

donapeter
Romania

Well...opening means downloading!! It doesn �t matter that you open it or save it......it �s the same thing!!! This is why you loose points. Opening a file is seen as downloading it.

14 May 2009     

Leticia77
Chile

Hi! yES, I also have problems uploading my worksheets,, i can upload one ot two but then i can �t do it even though I reduce the images and shorten the worksheets.... I guess I have to be patient and upload just two a day.....

14 May 2009     

miss manal
Tunisia

thank you donapeter  for your interest
i have just seen your worksheets they are very useful i like them but i want to know how can you upload then because i can �t do this with my own when they contains pictures even if i reduce their dimensions
thanks

14 May 2009     

Vickiii
New Zealand

hi ani - if you send it to me - I will have a look at what the problem is and send it back fixed - with instructions on how to do so in future.  [email protected]

Cheers
Vickiii

14 May 2009     

yolprica
Spain

Can I do the same as Ani? I have the same problem.
Thanks
Yolanda

14 May 2009