Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Premium member without any original worksheet! :(    

Premium member without any original worksheet! :(

kordullaaa
Poland

Dear Altan,

We should say: �car window �

Hugs

14 May 2009     

Nabila Manzur
Argentina

Dear Altan :

we know that it`s possible to find some mistakes here, we arent perfect! and in many cases english isn`t our mother tongue.
as teachers we have to check them carefully before handing them out to ours sts.

you have mistakes too while writing but you arent my st for checking them, that`s why i �d consider it impolite if i do so.

we are hardworking teachers and we love what we do.

we have to teach politeness and be polite as well.

regards

naby

14 May 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

The stolen wss will be removed, the dishonest member will hopefully be banned from the site but ... what about the more than 100 points that legitimately belong to Kita? It would only be fair to have them transfered to the rightful owner.
I have a lot of things to do now but they will have to wait. I need to go to the reported sheets page to help remove the stolen printables.

14 May 2009     

Isabelucha
Portugal

Well, I �ve been a member for a few days, but I still don �t understand the way things work. Well, in fact what I don �t really understand is people and the way thay act! It �s absolutely unacceptable what happened to this member! Her worksheets being stolen! Come on! What is this! At least, the moderators will bann the dishonnest member from the site (we hope). We already have enough dishonesty around us, we don �t need that here.
About what Nabila said, about being polite, I completely agree! We really must take a look at our Ws before handing them out to our Ss. We shouldn �t be here correcting each other �s mistakes, unless they are very serious. But, maybe we could send a private msg for that...
:-) See you all!

14 May 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

Dear Kita,
The stolen worksheets will be removed. We can �t allow this to happen.

Big hugs, my dear friend.

Mar

14 May 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Oi, Sandrinha
As Vickiii said, and I have already said once, if they steal, that is because it is good, so face things like this. Read Mietz �s post again - you are turning a legendWink

Be sure, stolen worksheets will be removed.
And you were right bringing this problem here, many of us wouldn �t have noticed if haven �t pointed it.
A big, big hug to MY Patricia

15 May 2009     

< Previous   1    2