Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > Powerpoint2007 compression???    

Powerpoint2007 compression???

bomvubear
South Africa

Powerpoint2007 compression???

I am struggling to compress my power point presentations! I have followed many online directions and suggestions but still to no avail!

please help!!

I am trying to send powerpoints for points to get a specific powepoint!!

Thank you

Bryn

15 May 2009      

wolfy
Chile

Actually you don �t need to upload a powerpoint to get a "powerpoint point", they �re the same as "word points". �

If the powerpoint has images: �double click on any images. �On the image Tab, you �ll find a button marked "compress". �Select "All images on this document" and "for web or screen". �That will compress the images down and should be enough. �If it �s not clear post again or PM and I �ll explain more.

15 May 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Goos points there wolfy!

Also, make sure you save the document as �.ppt � & not �.pptx �.

If you have further issues I �m sure wolfy can help or you can also feel free to PM me too.

Cheers!

15 May 2009     

Isabelucha
Portugal

yap... I also have a powerpoint on food that I �m trying to send for some time and I can �t...
:-( I �ll follow your tips.

15 May 2009     

Zehava
Israel

Hi,

I am also trying to send a PP presentation. I �ve reduced the size to just under 500KB. The site keeps asking me to send it in ppt.ppt format, but my computer doesn �t show me such an option in the save menu. Do I have to download a certain program for this?

Please help.

Zehava

4 Jun 2009