Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I LOST ALL MY WORKSHEETS - HELP ME!!!!    

I LOST ALL MY WORKSHEETS - HELP ME!!!!

allakoalla
Latvia

I think that each and every of us feel sorry for the situation. May be you could write us what grammar topics and speaking practice you are interested in and then those who want to help will send you the material they have. (Guess there might occur another problem you can receive more than you need) :)

15 May 2009     

Carla Horne
United States

I am so sorry that happened!! Please don �t hate me or think that I am an environmentally ignorant teacher, but a long time ago i learned to keep one hard copy of everything just in case of computer problems. Let me know what you need, and search my files.

Carla Smile

15 May 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

Hi! I �m sorry about your worksheets... must be every eslprintables � member worst nightmare!!!
I know you had downloaded this worksheet of mine: the plural song. I have sent it to you by email already.
I browsed through the others but didn �t find any other comment.
If there �s any other of my worksheets that you had downlaoded don �t hesiate to ask me for it!
Regards,
Cyn

15 May 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Sorry to hear that but don �t worry as you can see everyone is ready to help. Check your PM a little later.

15 May 2009     

sanchan
Spain

I have some printables here and in my pc at work... in case you need any on any subject, drop me a line and I�ll try to help. :)
at�!
san

15 May 2009     

wolfy
Chile

Terrible news but all is not lost your backup is right here. �The originals are still here, you �ll just have to download them again. �And people are helping you too.

15 May 2009     

< Previous   1    2