Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Looking for Verbs Worksheet!    

Looking for Verbs Worksheet!

mischataylor
Canada

Looking for Verbs Worksheet!

Hey guys, about 2 months ago, I dowloaded from here a worksheet where students had to fill in correct verb conjugations in a story about a person who is eating cookies in a train station and thinks someone else is eating her cookies, but actually she is eating his.  Its a great worksheet and ive been planning to use it, but my computer here at my school crashed, and it was lost.  I haven �t been able to find it again here on esl printables.  if you know which one im talking about (it was pretty popular i remember), i would really appreciate oyu letting me know what its called so that i can find it again!
thanks somuch for your help, i appreciate it!

15 May 2009      

alex1968
Greece

Do you perhaps remember what tense was used to help you in your search?

15 May 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

I do remember that worksheets and have tried to search for it,  but looking for something here is like looking for a needle in haystack, definitely need more information, but let �s hope the author of that ws sees your request and responds.

15 May 2009