Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > ON LINE EXERCISES - EXERCISE PENDING APPROVAL    

ON LINE EXERCISES - EXERCISE PENDING APPROVAL

lechinski
Brazil

ON LINE EXERCISES - EXERCISE PENDING APPROVAL

HOW THIS APPROVAL WORKS?
How many time does it take to the exercise be approved and appear on �www.englishexercises.org in order to use it with my students in a group?

15 May 2009      

Tanagotchi
France

Hello ! I was also wondering about that o_O ! But I think it just depends on the mediators �s opinion of it... or just the other users � opinion about your online exercise. I mean, if one of us (teachers) try your exercise, we are asked at the end what we think about it and we have to rate it. Then you get the points - and eventually comments ! But for the approval, I think the moderators have to rate it too. Maybe I �m wrong �~ � . Nevertheless, don �t worry, it doesn �t take long - maximum a day or two. My last online exercise took 1 day 1/2 to be approved. I have seen your exercise and rated it (rather good). Don �t know if it �ll help, but...
Hope you �ll be able to use it soon ^^ . Have an excellent weekend >o<

15 May 2009     

Zora
Canada

It �s quite easy, any new contribution that goes up you can rate and if it has an average rating of higher than 5 (I think) it �s accepted. And any member can rate these exercises, not just moderators. Smile

So please feel free to check out the new online exercises in today �s contributions.

15 May 2009