Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > FYI re : a past continuous songs    

FYI re : a past continuous songs

puddyd
Oman

FYI re : a past continuous songs

Hi everyone,
I was just cruising through the Azar Grammar website and found a song to do with  students when you do �past continuous/progressive � .
It �s Roxy Music/Brian Ferry �s Jealous Guy origionally by John Lennon.
The reason I �m passing it on is that when I was doing it with my students I battled to find a song that was appropriate with �past continuous/progressive � and alas as Murphy �s Law would have it, because I �m done with it for the year ,I �ve found the perfect song.
 I don �t feel like making a worksheet for it and so thought I �d pass on the song and the Lesson plan to someone who is in need and who is feeling more enterprising than me , at the mo...... ;o)

The Lesson plan:
Here �s the website with  �copy and pastable � lyrics:
Regards
;o)

15 May 2009      

gicela
Argentina

Thank you very much! I am teaching this topic and was looking for a nice song like this.

15 May 2009     

crisholm
Spain

Thank you very much indeed for your help!

15 May 2009     

denizt
Turkey

thanks for sharing this (azar �s) website.. I had never come across with it before.. It is such a great site :)

15 May 2009