Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I need your help:)    

I need your help:)

agnieszka83
Poland

I need your help:)

Hello everyone:) 

I want to thank you for all your nice comments concerning my contributions.

I know that this site focuses on teaching English, yet I want to ask you for help.
Next school year I want to teach Spanish in my school (this is the result of recent reforms in the sphere of education in PolandUnhappy) - maybe you know any links to web pages that are devoted to teaching Spanish, especially teaching Spanish to absolute beginnersSmile

And I have got a question to Spanish users of this siteSmile I know that is may sound silly but can you send me recipes for traditional Spanish dishes?? We �ve got a tradition of Olympic Games in my school - each class represents one country, and this year my class reperesents Spain. We have to prepare food and gather as many information about Spain as possible.

Thank you for your understanig.

Have a nice weekend:)

16 May 2009      

tinode
Spain

Hi agnieszka, my name �s Alberto and I �m Spanish. I can send you some recipes if you wish. Just let me know how to do it, via e-mail or so. Mine is [email protected]. Hope to hear from you soon.

16 May 2009     

missveronica
Argentina

Hey there!
Im Argentinian, I can help you with tipical Argentinian recipes too.
If you want you can tell your school you need an expert �s help and they �ll fly me there :) LOL

Whatever you need, Ill be around

16 May 2009     

urpillay
Spain

Hello Agnieszka,

My name is Inma and I �m an Spanish English teacher but I �m also finishing my Spanish studies. Therefore, I know some interesting ELE websites which can help you:
1. In Centro Virtual Cervantes you will find many resources, among them some interactives activities related to food, family and colours. Besides, there is also an area called Didactiteca where there are many lesson plans related to any ELE topic. For instance, if you introduce the word "Comida" in the search engine and select your students level you will get all the activities related to that topic in this area.
2. A great lesson plan you can adapt for your students related to Spanish food for learning and talking about it is this one http://www.educacion.es/exterior/uk/es/tecla/2009/04-09A.pdf   It is for level A1
3. In the online magazine "Marco Ele" you can find activities graded by level (activities, songs, webquests). A Webquest related to Spanish food and drinks is the following one: http://www.marcoele.com/phpwebquest/webquest/soporte_tabbed_w.php?id_actividad=50&id_pagina=1
4. Other sites with Spanish recipes are:
Espa�a de cerca http://polyglot.mit.edu/html/espanadecerca/view1.html to know what Spanish people think about several topics.

A great Ning group for ELE teachers in the world is Todo ELE. It includes all kind of information (DIDACTIC MATERIALS LINKS, MAGAZINES, NEWS, BLOGS, GRANTS...)
I hope all this information is useful for you!!!
Best wishes,
INMA ALC�ZAR

16 May 2009