Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > Online Activities about Town/City???    

Online Activities about Town/City???

Little Miss Lady
Spain

Online Activities about Town/City???

Hello!! How is this Sunday going? Here in Andalusia it is veeeeryy sunny! Its a pity I have to stay home...But anyways, going back to what I need...Im preparing a unit on the city/town including contents such as different names of shops (butcher �s, baker �s and so on), road signs and directions.

Im looking for a website similar to the following ones, in which children from a 3rd grade can practise online exercises but with those contents Ive just mentioned above.

Could someone help me?

Thankkkk u loaads!

17 May 2009      

aftab57
United Kingdom

This site is excellent for interactive exercises and activities.

17 May 2009     

Little Miss Lady
Spain

aftab57 u are just great!!! thanks a milliooooon!!!!!! Thumbs Up

17 May 2009     

urpillay
Spain

Hello,
If you are looking for online activities about places in the city I recommend you to visit these sites:
Song: Excuse me, where �s the...? (city places) http://genkienglish.net/wheresthe.htm
Places in the city + prepositions game (it is in 1� ESO, INTERMEDIATE "WHERE IS IT?"). It´s said it is for ESO but I think it´s perfect for primary also http://acacia.pntic.mec.es/agip0002/auro/inicio.html
I hope it helps!!
INMA ALC�ZAR

17 May 2009     

Little Miss Lady
Spain

Thank u Inma!

17 May 2009