Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > Problems on downloading Online exercices    

Problems on downloading Online exercices

Ianina1979
Brazil

Problems on downloading Online exercices

Hi, guys!!!. I�m new on this so I would like to ask you some help. I was preapering an online exercise and when I submitted, everything got lost!!!. I spent almost two hours preparing that exercise and after I completed the form it said that due to an error the action was not completed or something like that (I�m awful with computer to be honest). Is there a way to find that exercise?. Thank a lot!!!

16 Oct 2008      

victor
Spain

Hello,
I�m very sorry. If you didn�t use the "save" button you won�t be able to recover it. (It is a button similar to the "save file" button in microsoft word, and it is used to save unfinished exercises before submitting them).
I�m very sorry. Today the web server was restarted for an error. It was just a minute, but I�m afraid it was just the moment you submitted the exercise.

17 Oct 2008