Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > penpals (re)    

penpals (re)

i_love_english
France

penpals (re)

Hi everyone!
Valpa from Argentina started a topic a few days ago asking if anyone �d be interested in penfriendship!
I was interested and therefore we started organising something and I think we �re going to do something interesting and quite exciting for the kids.

Being a bit pragmatic, I also thought that it might be a good idea to try and hit two birds (namely your students) with one stone (a letter in fact);

To make things clearer, I was thinking that maybe someone might be interested in getting my students � introduction letters and therefore we could organise a kind of multiple exchange. It would also mean it �s less time-consuming in the classroom as we get more replies with just one first letter.

If you �re interested, you can PM me or send a message on the forum!

thanks anyway for reading this long, not very clear post
Stephanie
PS: By the way, my students are about 11 year old.

19 May 2009      

silvia.patti
Italy

It could be interesting. My students are 11 too...Let me know something else and I �ll speak with my students. Thanks

19 May 2009     

i_love_english
France

silvia, check your PM. and thanks for your answer.
Stephanie

19 May 2009     

petili
Bulgaria

I �m interested in this idea too but I �ll be able to start corresponding with a penpal class in September when the new school year begins

It will be wonderful experience and very useful for my students
best wishes
Petya  ( petili)

20 May 2009