Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > WAY TO GO, KRIS!!!    

WAY TO GO, KRIS!!!

Spagman63
Hong Kong

WAY TO GO, KRIS!!!

Kris Allen won the title for American Idol season 8. 

Kris Allen takes the �American Idol � title (AP)

Now Arkansas can really be proud. :) 

LOS ANGELES � Kris Allen �s smooth vocals and boy-next-door image propelled him to "American Idol" victory Wednesday, turning the theatrical powerhouse Adam Lambert into the most unlikely of also-rans.

"I �m sorry, I don �t even know what to feel right now. This is crazy," said a stunned Allen, 23, of Conway, Ark.

AWESOME!!!!  Clap ClapClap ClapClap ClapClap ClapClap ClapClap ClapClap ClapClap ClapClap ClapClap ClapClap Clap

21 May 2009      

Spagman63
Hong Kong

21 May 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

Good morning Spagman,
Big Congrats to Kris!!!
I can �t deny his big talent and nice voice, but I �m a fan of Dany Gokey. He rocks!!! His voice comes from deep down , esp. when he sang " Hero." It was thrilling and awesome!!!
Here is the link to the song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5qiluFn8nM
 However, the moment of truth must be told very high!! Kris won the competition!!!
Big Congratss!!!
Nebal

21 May 2009     

Pinky Makus
Canada

Gee, I wish you would have posted this a little later.  I am watching the final show right now.  Confused

21 May 2009     

Vickiii
New Zealand

SERIOUSLY!!!!
I have been avoiding news websites so as not to see this!!!! Thanks for ruining idol this weekend! 

Not everyone is on the same timezone or country.  Some people get delayed coverage.  You seriously thought this was a good idea to put on so large???

21 May 2009     

mowells
United Kingdom

I AGREE WITH YOU VICKIII!!!! I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND STARTING WITH AMERICAN IDOL. WHAT A LET DOWN TO KNOW WHO THE WINNER IS.
I �M NOT EVEN SURE I SHALL WATCH IT NOW EVEN AFTER WEEKS OF ANTICIPATION!!!!

21 May 2009     

Vickiii
New Zealand

me neither mowells - why bother when I now know the result!

I have managed to avoid all talk of it today at school - managed to miss the news website - I never even thought to avoid this website!

21 May 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

NOBODY said ANYTHING about that guy from Eurovision winning and it being pasted all over the forum.  It just goes to show you can �t please everyone.  How long do I have to sit on this news?  I´m sorry if I spoiled your "big moment" but I wanted to share the good news.  I am still going to watch it anyway. :)

21 May 2009     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

Hmm. and here in Russia they don �t show American Idol! NOT FAIR! Confused

21 May 2009     

missveronica
Argentina

Here they show American Idol...but they arent close to the final yet...

21 May 2009     

johanne23232
Israel

I am so sorry I opened this site today, it has really ruined it for me as the final is only on friday and saturday here.........I also avoided any and all other places I was afraid might show who the winner was, never thought i �d have it happen here..let �s be careful next time please.......

21 May 2009