Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > How do the points work?    

How do the points work?

stevejika
Hong Kong

How do the points work?

Hi there,

I uploaded some lesson plans and worksheets to the site a few days ago but still don �t seem to have any points.  There are some worksheets I would really like to get but can �t without points.

Can anyone advise why my points have not been awarded?

Thanks

22 May 2009      

Kita19
Portugal

Hello there stevejika!

You get 1 point for each person downloading your worksheets. If no-one downloads them, you won �t get points.

There are many ways to improve worksheets (the most useful and better-looking have more downloads). If you need help with this, just send me a private message and I �ll try to give you some hints. My first worksheets weren �t also very successful, but after some time I started to improve them with the help of some very good examples from teachers, members of this site.

Good luck!

Hug from Portugal,
Patr�cia

22 May 2009     

source
Turkey

hi ,you cant download because you dont have any point :( I can help you too if you need help... At least you can learn fishing by examining the most downloaded ws... :)

22 May 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi,
Welcome to this site,
Everyone before me has already said what is important.
Anyway, if you think any of my printables can help you, just let me know, I can send them by mail.
Any kind of help you need, just post in the forum, there are always lots of people around and we are, usually, very friendly. ( some now and then we have a kind of " fights" around , but, in fact... nothing important. )
please, come in, you are mmost welcome. This is a great site.

22 May 2009     

sarasm7805
Spain

Hi there!
I really need points! I need new activities, original and different,  and this website is great, but I just got 2 points Unhappy. Can anyone have a look to my contributions? I �ll be very grateful! Greetings from Barcelona!

23 May 2009