Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > English Listening Language Lab Online - Learn English Naturally     

English Listening Language Lab Online - Learn English Naturally

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

English Listening Language Lab Online - Learn English Naturally

Hi Everybody! 

Don�t miss thissite!

ELLLO is a collection of over 800 audio activities that ESL, EFL,

and English students and teachers can access freely via the net.

It is my favorite!   http://www.elllo.org/ 
Enjoy exploring.....

Listening Games / Listening Games are designed to help students listen for gist. Students listen and choose the picture that matches the audio.

Mixer / Mixer is a listening activity that features six speakers

Talking Points / Talking Points are activities that help students with test taking skills and academic English.

Situations/ Situations
These English listening activities are a series of audio activities that present situational English language between two characters.

News Center /News Center is an animated newscast with six stories. Newscenter can help students learn academic English and develop test taking skills for standardized listening tests such as TOEFL�, TOEIC� and IELTS.

greetings,Victoria

17 Oct 2008      

mena22
Portugal

Smile Thank you so much Victoria!! I�ve just visited the site and added it right away to my favourites. It will be a precious help for the next listening activities I have to prepare for my students. I�m soooooo HAPPY you shared it! Big smile

17 Oct 2008     

lexxa
Russian Federation

I can�t but agree with Mena, it�s a wonderful sharing! 

17 Oct 2008     

cgato
Portugal

Thanks! Great SiteHug

17 Oct 2008     

urpillay
Spain

Thanks a lot for sharing this great site with so many listening activities. It�s really wonderful and it will be very useful for me! Have a nice day!

17 Oct 2008     

katiamp
Brazil

Thank you, Victoria!!!

This is a very good site!!!
And thank you for all the activities you share!

Clap

17 Oct 2008