Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > Problems with My Students ´ Online Books    

Problems with My Students ´ Online Books

Scheffer
Brazil

Problems with My Students ´ Online Books

Hey Colleagues, How do you do?

Well, first of all, I would like to thank you Victor and also teachers (who work hard to create super exercises) for englishexercises.org, my students and I really love it.
My students have their own individual pages in www.englishexercises.org but I had a problem: I can reach the exercises, They enter with their own username and password but they can �t find the list of online exercises that I �ve chosen for them, though. My student �s lists are empty.

Then, I started to it again from the beginning: added my students and the exercises for them, I checked them all but in 30 minutes they were gone.

Well, it looks like a problem in this programme. Am I doing something wrong? I�d appreciate if you informed me... It �s a pity we can �t manage it, It �s such an excellent tool.

Pleeeeeeease, if you have the solution let me know!!

Cheers

23 May 2009      

lechinski
Brazil

The same thing happened �to me today. I wrote all my students name and password, adressed the exercises but when they tried to login it failed and there were nothing anymore...

23 May 2009     

akbar77
Iran

Hello

23 May 2009     

victor
Spain

Hello,
Scheffer, the problem is that there were repeated students with the same username and password in your list. Maybe you removed those groups and then you made them again with the same passwords?
Well, anyway the web page was supposed to avoid repeated students. I �ll check what failed.

Lechinski, I don �t see any error in your students lists. They have exercises and there are not repeated students. Does it happen when your students try to log in? To all the students?

23 May 2009     

dragonfly2
Portugal

Something similar happened to my students. I �ve created four different groups with different sets of exercises. Everything was ok until yesterday. When they tried to log in, all my four groups had exactly the same exercises, ones that I did not choose and that had nothing to do with the contents we have been discussing in class.

23 May 2009     

faraways
Turkey

I had the similar problems too. I could not find the exercises I choosed for my students, two days ago...

23 May 2009     

KoreGuney
Australia

me too i had same problem..my students list gone...

23 May 2009     

lechinski
Brazil

Hello Victor!

In one of the groups I �ve created , first I set 3 students with passwords. These are working fine. After 3 days �I set more 20 students with login and passwords in the same group. When I log out this day, everything was ok. The students and the passwords. When my students tried next day to use the login they didn �t work anymore and the group has only the three fisrt students, all the other 20 have gone...
The other groups I �ve created some days brefore are fine. This particular one that is was the problem.
I think these problems are for new students logins..

Thanks a lot

23 May 2009     

KoreGuney
Australia

I �ve made my lists again but they �ve disappeared after a few hours...i don �t understand why? any explanation please...my students were keen and getting disappointed...help please

26 May 2009