Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Looking for e-mail correspondant for my 12-year-old son    

Looking for e-mail correspondant for my 12-year-old son

elderberrywine
Germany

Looking for e-mail correspondant for my 12-year-old son

Does anybody have a boy of 12 or 13 who speaks some English and who would like do correspond with my son?
My son will be 13 in July, he is in his second year of English and should be able to have simple e-mail correspondence.
Anyway, Mom can help ... ;-)
It would be nice if he could be in touch with somebody in a different part in the world ... (We live in Germany)

23 May 2009      

naj07
Tunisia

�It must be a boy because my daughter is 12and a half. If you �re interested I can ask her.

23 May 2009     

elderberrywine
Germany

no, a girl is fine too --- and will become finer very soon, I suppose.
At the moment girls are considered to be stupid, but that will change ;-)

23 May 2009     

arielmlee
Malaysia

I have a student here, he will graduate too. If u like I can ask him. Or maybe a few of my students in his class. I will get their emails and send it to you. Maybe u can pick. :) I am a Malaysia but currently teaching in Shenyang CHina. Check my school �s blog if u wanna see how they look like.

Warmest wishes

ARiel

23 May 2009     

ccitta75
Argentina

My son is 13, and we are from Argentina. If you are interested let me know

23 May 2009