Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Please help me with Oprah īs text    

Please help me with Oprah īs text

najetnada
Tunisia

Please help me with Oprah īs text

Dear friends

I think you are so busy as me preparing the end-term tests. May god help us!

I need a reading text dealing with OPRAH WINFREY and her charity work.I remember I saw some but I forgot when or who uploaded them. Can you help me please? Thank you in advance.

Every Sunday, I cook Couscous,the Tunisian traditonal dish.
 I invite you all to be with us.

24 May 2009      

mena22
Portugal

Hi my dear najet. Hope this is the article you īre looking for. That īs the only one I found here.

Wow! Your Couscous look delicious! I īll catch the morning plane and try to be there in about 4 hours.... lololol...

Hugs,
mena

24 May 2009     

najetnada
Tunisia

Good morning dear Mena,
Before having a look on this printable, I want to thank you so much and I invite you to visit Tunisia. Think about it and you are welcome at any time ! Thanks again.

24 May 2009     

Greek Professor
Greece

Good morning everyone...: najetchaouachi, mena...

Well since im making chicken stew with spagetti..i īll bring it with me... Im on my way....
thanks...

24 May 2009     

najetnada
Tunisia

You are welcome too dear friend at any time and thanks for sharing with us your dish.
I am waiting you eagerly.

24 May 2009     

najetnada
Tunisia

You are welcome too dear friend at any time and thanks for sharing with us your dish.
I am waiting you eagerly.

24 May 2009     

mariannina
Italy

Ciao. I īm Italian, more exactly Sicilian and I cook cous cous, tooLOL !  My favourite is the one with vegetables!!!  See?  We have cultural roots in common!!! Have a nice Sunday

24 May 2009     

Aimee/S.
Israel

Wow, what a delicious couscous, reminds me of Morocco (I was born there...)
Enjoy it, Najet!
Have a great Sunday,
Aimee

24 May 2009