Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help, please! Looking for reading passages with multiple choice questions    

Help, please! Looking for reading passages with multiple choice questions

jessicae
Spain

Help, please! Looking for reading passages with multiple choice questions

Hi!
I am preparing my students for their final exams before university , and I would like to find some webpages where they can practise their reading skills. They will be asked to answer a set of multiple choice questions about a reading passage, and this is the type of exercise I am looking for in the web.
Does anybody know of a link with readings and multiple choice questions. Their lever is intermediate-advanced.
Thank you very much!

24 May 2009      

anatroci
Spain

Hi!
In this site you can find many texts about very different topics with vocabulary and comprehension exercises about them. I hope it will be useful for you.
http://breakingnewsenglish.com/

24 May 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

Good afternoon Jessicae,
 I �m sure you �ll like this link. It �s sooooo useful with multiple questions, grammar practice and writing part.
Hope u like it!!
Hugs,
Nebal

24 May 2009     

Carla Horne
United States

Hi,

abcteach.com has some free material, but for their other work you have to join. You may also want to try the following:

www.readtolearn.org

http://www.britishcouncil.org/learnenglish

I hope this helps.

Carla

24 May 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

Thnx Nebal. Good sites you guys.

24 May 2009     

jessicae
Spain

Thank you! I will try these sites!