Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > PP STILL TOO BIG AFTER USING PPTMinimazerNr    

PP STILL TOO BIG AFTER USING PPTMinimazerNr

silvia367
Spain

PP STILL TOO BIG AFTER USING PPTMinimazerNr

Can anyone help me?

My ppp are not incredible big but after using the PPTMinimazer program they are 751KB and 1,11MB. Is there any way of cutting them into two? Any other solution?
Thanks for your help

24 May 2009      

libertybelle
United States

Sometimes, when you work for a long time, a lot of extra "weight" is added to your
worksheets/power point materials.

When I am finished - I highlight, copy and paste my stuff into a whole new blank page and often it is much lighter.  Remember to optimize with your picture optimizer.
Also make sure your pictures are the right size and that you don �t just make them smaller in your Word program, because if they are really big and you adjust them in Word, they may look smaller, but they still are heavy images that take up a lot of space.

Hope this helps

24 May 2009     

silvia367
Spain

I �ll try that!
Thank you so much

24 May 2009     

silvia367
Spain

How do you divide your power points??
Because I �ve reduced their size and they �re still large

25 May 2009