Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > Errors in englishexercises.org    

Errors in englishexercises.org

victor
Spain

Errors in englishexercises.org

This morning I saw that all the students � exercise lists in www.englishexercises.org had been changed. When the students logged in they didn �t find the exercises that I had chosen for them, but other ones. This error affected all the students registered in englishexercises.org. Consequently, I had to restore the backup from friday, and all the changes made during the weekend were lost.
If you added any students or exercises to your groups during the weekend, you �ll have to do it again. I �m very sorry.

It is the second time that this error happens. I �m working on a new system, and it might generate errors until I test it properly.

The new system will allow us not only to see our students � marks, but also the actual answers that they wrote in the exercises.

Please, don �t stop using the online notebooks. I �m working hard to prevent errors, and I �m making backups every hour.

25 May 2009      

source
Turkey

I �m looking forward to see the new system , thanks Victor :)

25 May 2009     

luadosolzinho
Brazil

Thanks, Victor for letting us know about it. I can �t wait to use the new system as well. 

25 May 2009     

maripa
Greece

Victor,
thanks for all you �re doing for us

25 May 2009     

HARIM
Morocco

Victor, I, like many other teachers here, would like to thank you in the name of all my  students.

With the time you devote to this community,the efforts you never spare and the new ideas you are bringing each and every day,this site will always top it.

We are looking forward to seeing our students � strengths and weaknesses on line.So wish you good luck.

Thanks a lot

25 May 2009     

Isabel L
Spain

Hi Victor,
I just want to encourage you to keep working and thank you for all your hard and excellent work.
I haven �t used this tool so far because at secondary schools we are nearly finishing the year, but I �ve been looking for something like this for a long time. I �ve been using thatquiz but the exercises are repetitive and quite dull. Our exercises here are far better and more attractive, so I �ll definitely use your system next year.
Thanks again and keep going!!

25 May 2009     

mjotab
Spain

You are doing an amazing work, thank you very much indeed!

25 May 2009     

yogiba61
Spain

Thank you very much Victor. I �m choosing very simple exercises for my students with learning disorders and they are really happy with them!!! Your work is amazing Victor!!!

25 May 2009     

Pacchy
Argentina

Thanks, Victor. The things you added lately: saving answers to continue working anoher day and the option of deleting exercises are great for me. I didn �t have any problems so far.
Thanks a lot!!!

29 May 2009     

Vanesa B. Alegre
Argentina

It has a looot of errors and I can�t work on my online ex :( BUT IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO great that  I can �t wait to use the new system!!!! THANK YOUUU!

31 May 2009