Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > please, i need pointsˇ    

please, i need pointsˇ

Nurs86
Spain

please, i need pointsˇ

I need to make some didactic unit urgently, and i have waste all my points... i haven ´t time to make new worksheet (and be ablo to upload it) and because of that i need to download some of your worksheets.... Could you download some of my worksheets? some of them are really good. I have a behaviour chat very useful with young childrenˇˇ :p
Thanks everybody

26 May 2009      

Ivona
Serbia

instead of ´waste ´, i would use another word like ´spend ´ or ´use up ´ regarding points Wink

26 May 2009     

Nurs86
Spain

okˇˇ thanks so muchˇˇˇ
if you were kind enough to download some of my worksheets

:p

26 May 2009     

liverpuliana
Spain

We all need points to download whatever. Please, don ´t advertise your worksheets. If they are good and people need them they will download them.
If you need something specific e-mail the owner and they might send it to you.
Sólo un consejo.

26 May 2009     

sylboy
Germany

It ´s no good manner to beg here.

You want to download other people ´s worksheets without offering some more of yours.

You can either invest time in worksheets for eslprintables.com or invest time in your didactic unit.

We all spend quite a lot of time on worksheets here and work hard to earn points.

And as Ivona said above, wasting points on other people ´s worksheets does not sound very diplomatic as all those worksheets were a result of some time and work, too.

Mathias

26 May 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

Mathias,
Lighten up bro. Maybe she used the wrong word.  People often use the wrong vocabulary and we react to that.  I ´m sure she meant spent not wasted.

26 May 2009