Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > 30 daily downloads for premium users?    

30 daily downloads for premium users?

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

30 daily downloads for premium users?

I �m sorry for the question, but as a newbie to the site I was wondering if the 30 downloads for premium users on recent contributions were renewed everyday... because I downloaded my share of 30 free ws �s yesterday, and I was checking to see if today I could download more, but my downloads (for recent contributions) are still getting accounted on my points.

I don �t want to sound impatient, I just wanted to check if I got the rules of the website right, which I �m loving, BTW.

Thanks in advance, guys!
Best regards!

Bruna

26 May 2009      

Spagman63
Hong Kong

Yes, it is a daily thing.

26 May 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

The 30 free printables are renewed at 0:00, Spain time.... It �s 19:00 here in Argentina, I don �t know the difference with Brazil...
Anyway, go to the recent contributions and see if next to the download link you have a message which reads: (As a premium member you can download this worksheet free of charge)
Hope it helped!
Welcome to the site!
CynW

26 May 2009     

havpa
Portugal

If you have more than 30 points you are able to download 30 ws everyday. But you must download them from recent contributions only. All the others will take points from you. 

26 May 2009     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

I guess it �s like CybW said... the time here in Brazil at midnight is 3 hours earlier. Probably it will be renewed at this time today.

Thanks for all the answers you guys...

xoxo

Bruna

26 May 2009     

giovannademartin
Brazil

Yes, our "magic time" is 19:00!!!!
kisses

26 May 2009