Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Hey! Portuguese teachers! Where do you teach?    

Hey! Portuguese teachers! Where do you teach?

Isabelucha
Portugal

Hey! Portuguese teachers! Where do you teach?

Hello! Today I got hugs from the North! :-) So, I got kinda curious about my fellow partners from Portugal. Where do you teach? I am teaching in a school in Leiria. I was in Qzp, but this year this is going to end, right? So, I will probably go to AVEIRO! MY HOMETOWN! I love it!!! LOL Anyway I like my Ss very much. I teach English and Portuguese, from 7th to 9th grade in a secondary, public school. And you? What and where do you teach? I �m curious! ... See you around!

26 May 2009      

Portugal

Hi, Isabel.
How are you doing?
Guess where I am from just by the pic! Smile
Check me on in my website!
See you!Hug

26 May 2009     

L.A.
Portugal

Hi great Isabel!
I wonder if you can guess who I am, too.
I �ll give you a few hints:
-we �ve known each other for at least 20 years now
-I know you well enough to say, you �re the greatest!
-I have already shared a few materials from esl with you...
Hugs
LAMA

26 May 2009     

Isabelucha
Portugal

No way!!!! YOU??? Fantastic! I had already tried to find U here, but I couldn �t, no matter how hard I tried! :-) How are you my dearest friend LAMA?? It �s so good to feel that we �re not alone here! lololol You know, I �ve only registered a few weeks ago, but I love this site. It �s really amazing! This sharing spirit has everythg to do with us, isn �t it? Thanx for letting me know about it! Tight hugs! And big kisses to you and to your both sweeties! :-) See ya around!

26 May 2009     

Isabelucha
Portugal

Hey Nikadixon! I �ve already checked you �re site.. Is it difficult to teach there? Are your Ss ok? What about your colleagues?

26 May 2009     

VeraM
Portugal

Hi, Isabel!

I �m teaching in the Azores for 5 years now. Maybe I �ll be back to the mainland this year, who knows? :)
I teach children with ages between 3 and 14/15 years old. I �m enjoying it a lot!

Hugs from the Azores,

VeraM

26 May 2009     

Kita19
Portugal

Hello!

I teach in Penacova, a little village near Coimbra, in primary schools. I need a lot of patience.....  Evil Smile

Hug
Kita

26 May 2009     

dragonfly2
Portugal

Hi!

I teach in the Algarve. In the birth town of Mr Cavaco Silva, our President. I love the students here. Small community students are the best!!!

Cheers

26 May 2009     

Isabelucha
Portugal

Hey Vera, Sandra and Dragonfly!! It �s good to get to know you and your work! Thanx for answering! Have  good "End" of school year! LOL By the way: Are you going to Lisbon next Saturday??? HUM? Well, I am! :-) Always fighting for teachers rights! See you around! Keep up the good work!

26 May 2009