Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I canīt upload my worksheets!    

I canīt upload my worksheets!

bellemonik
Argentina

I canīt upload my worksheets!

Hi everyone!!! I have tried to upload my worksheets but althouth I try Icanīt!!!.Iīve downloaded a program called Image Resizer in order not to have probllems with the size of my worsheets , but alll of the same I caīt send my worksheetsCry.Please can anybody help me?
Thanks a lot, see ya!
PS: Thanks to all the great teachers who share their wonderful work in this siteThumbs Up

27 May 2009      

slac
Portugal

I have  the same problem. i canīt upload my worksheets either? what can i do to solve the problem...can anybody help me!!!

Thank you!

27 May 2009     

yolprica
Spain

I only have problems when I try to upload worksheets with pictures taken from Word. I don īt know if that īs the reason why this happens or if it īs a coincidence.
Good luck
Yolanda

27 May 2009     

abaza
Qatar

it īs better to minimise the size of the picture up to 495 mb. Also it īs advisable not to take copies even parts from any site
    Thanks and if it is posted send the worksheet to me and i īll tell you

thanks and i īll be there

27 May 2009