Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > PROBLEMS WITH UPLOADING    

PROBLEMS WITH UPLOADING

Missfrancisca
Spain

PROBLEMS WITH UPLOADING

I uploaded a working sheet yesterday and though it is registered in my account it is not in the new contributions section. What should I do? should I uploaded again? or it is supposed to be in the new contributions tomorrow. Thank you.

27 May 2009      

adrianasilvia
Argentina

Hi!! the same happened to me.I uploaded two worksheets amd they are in my account but they don �t appear in the contributions today

27 May 2009     

mrtu
Hong Kong

hi guys, i �m new here. i can �t even upload my work successfully :( 
the following message kept popping up after each time i tried  ?? can anyone help?

Persits.Jpeg.1 error �800a0002 �

The system cannot find the file specified.

/send_printables/sendprintableswait.asp, line 114

27 May 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

HI. Welcome. It may be that your pics are too big. Make sure your TOTAL file size is under 300kb.  If you are using clip art or jpgs make sure to compress them. You can do that by right clicking the pic, going to "format picture"and choosing � �compress � �. Make sure you choose  web/screen for the publishing section and compress all the pics in the doc. Also, make sure it is a .doc file and not docx. Save it as a 1997-2003 Word file.  GL.

27 May 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Hi Miss Francisca and Adriana! Your new  contributions have the date of May 27th, which means they were uploaded after midnight Spanish time, so they will be in tomorrow �s recent contributions - midnight (Spanish time, always).

Have a nice evening!
mena

27 May 2009     

Laura-Jane
Japan

heya, im having trouble uploading worksheets as they are too big. I understand i need to compress all my pictures from in the worksheet but am on a japanese laptop so have no idea how. Spagman63, can you please talk me through what you are suggesting, i.e. right click, click the third from the top etc!
Thanks in advance.
Laura

2 Jun 2009