Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Plz help me    

Plz help me

blue star
Oman

Plz help me

Hi all,
I am trying my best to download many wss to get extra points but sometimes it just doesn �t work... Plz would anyone be kind enough to download my wss so I can get more points. I love your wss and I can �t get them �cause I don �t have enough points..... or if you can send me some wss to my email: [email protected] I would be grateful,,, many thanks

27 May 2009      

arlissa
United States

Here is some advice for getting more downloads:
Your worksheets look nice, but perhaps you should be more accurate on the "description" of the worksheet. Instead of saying "I made this for my students", try to describe what is useful about your worksheet or some basic information of how to use the worksheet. For example "This worksheet allows students to practice listening skills." or "This worksheet focuses of listening and cloze activities associated with food and home life." This way people can easily see and become interested in what your worksheet is about.

27 May 2009     

blue star
Oman

Thank you all for your suggestions, they are really helpful Hug

28 May 2009