Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > An update    

An update

Marilove
Mexico

Always bad situations will have something positive and sometimes we must lose in order to gain. Think of this and go on... Wish u all the Best.  Good luck!!!!

28 May 2009     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Hi Icha,

My heart goes out to you and others in this sort of powerless situation.  To be effected on such a grand scale by the decisions and often selfishness of others is quite devastating. 

To hear you speak - you truly seem to be one of the positive people in this world.  I wish you all happiness and may your hope come to fruition.  (Especially on the baby front! - I am trying too and hope to hear your happy news asap!).

Hugs
Vicki

PS - heres hoping something great for the future - when one door closes - many others open!

28 May 2009     

ichacantero
Honduras

I must thank you again, since your word continue to be filled with love and support...

Tricia, Thanks for you lovely words... And I only speak hear about what is happening in my country and in some others in Latin-America... Some are obviously in the same situation and some aren �t (good for those). In my country all I �ve said is true... Sad, but true. Politicians are very corrupt and the saddest part is that the honest people here, are silenced in unjust ways...

In my case, when I generalize, I hope I �m not offending, it �s just that what I �ve read and heard about Latin-American history is a very sad story, and very general to the region...
I �m not criticizing anyone in particular, and I don �t think anyone else in this forum is, it �s just a way of sympathizing, I guess.

Cheers!! Hug

28 May 2009     

eng789
Israel

I wish you the best of luck in everything.  keep positive.
       eng789

28 May 2009     

tricia973
Uruguay

Icha, again I wish you nothing but the best. I �m new here in eslprintables but I can see you are a highly competent and talented person and I cannot really add anything to all the kind words people here sent you and that is what I love of this site! It �s full of people ready to give a helping hand when neccessary or at least a soothing word from the distance! I must say I feel so good that I �m becoming addicted to it!

You �re going through difficult times... but the important thing is not to lose faith!

And don �t get me so serious... it �s just that I �m too "emotional" considering that kind of topics such as my country... politicians and politics since I understand there are corrupted people in every place and not just in politics and as a teacher and a member of society I struggle to make people around understand that there may be corrupted people every where but we cannot never generalise and say such things as "politicians are this and that" There are honest politicians struggling for our ideals and our rights.

Above all, I believe in human beings no matter what profession they have! And I believe we are essentially good! And that is what I try to transmit my students that �s why I cannot prevent myself from commenting when people say certain things... but  in this case I understood why they did so, though!!!

Hugs from Uruguay and you can count on me!

Tricia

28 May 2009     

venezababi
Brazil

Hello Icha.

I�m so sorry for difficult times!
I wish you all the best for the future. Good luck!!!!

Hugs and kisses Hugfrom Brazil ,

VenezaHeart

28 May 2009     

frenchfrog
France

It is so discouraging to see one �s efforts shattered by the people who are supposed to govern us. But I am sure you will overcome all the obstacles because you are not the kind of person who easily surrenders!I wish you all the best for the future!

Frenchfrog

28 May 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Just as Frenchfrog said: Do not give up!!... as I �ve seen, you are a excellent teacher and you will surely know how to handle this situation.

Best wishes!�Hug

28 May 2009     

mjotab
Spain

Your child will make up for everything, he/she will be such a wonderful child that you �ll forget any other problem and, in the meanwhile, things will get better in your country, I �m sure. Just think about your family now and make fantastic ws for the moment you get back to work!!
Wish you all the best Thumbs Up

28 May 2009     

pirchy
Israel

I feel so sad when politicians put their own good before the country and its citizens. Govenments sometimes forget that they were elected to serve the public and not vice versa. As was said by so many people here, I wish the situation in your counry would imporve and you will be teaching again. From your contributions to this site, it �s a great loss not to have you as a teacher!

So don �t give up and wish you all the best, Thumbs Up

Hugs from Israel, Hug

28 May 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >