Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Material about Ireland    

Material about Ireland

yolprica
Spain

Material about Ireland

Hello everybody! I �m working on a project with a group of students and what we have to do is learning as many things as we can about the Republic of Ireland. I �ve already downloaded worksheets from this site and they have been really useful but now I would like to get some folk music with lyrics, not just music, riddles, poems, etc... my 15 year old students can understand. Can anybody help me?
I recommend you projects like this, it �s incredible how many things my students have learnt. Next year they will learn about another country and so on.
Thanks in advance
Yolanda

28 May 2009      

Portugal

yolprica, I have a ppt about Sr. Partick�s day and the legends about leprechauns that I adapted from something that I had downloaded from here. Do you want it?
Send me your email.
nokadixon(IJ)

28 May 2009     

Portugal

If you write to Ireland Heritage and ask for the booklet they usually print, they�ll send you a sample. These booklets usually have the most interesting information and pictures about Ireland.

Ireland Heritage
Unit 20, Lakeside Retail Park,
Claremorris,
Co. Mayo 

Fax: + 353 94 937 3395

28 May 2009