Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > No points added to my account    

No points added to my account

Martalerades
Spain

No points added to my account

hello��

Two days ago my worksheets were removed because they contained spanish words and translations.Im sorry for that.
Yesterday I uploaded two files and one of them has been downloaded twice, however the points haven �t been added to my account.
Is it some kind of "punishment" ? or just a mistake?

28 May 2009      

abba
Spain

You must wait for two days for the points you get from downloading.

28 May 2009     

allakoalla
Latvia

Hi Martalerades!
You will get your points added tomorrow. When we upload a ws it is written that the points are added the next day I guess or the day after the next one. I really do not remember exactly but I know that you will receive them :0)

28 May 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

I suggest to you and other new members to READ whatever comes up while uploading. Also, get to know the site out and about. You will find a lot of interesting stuff. Use the �search � engine at the bottom of the page as much as possible and your life here will be a lot easier! Thumbs Up

28 May 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Rest assured, you are not being punished.  You will get your points by tomorrow.  Take Ivona �s advice and you will definitely see that things will be much easier for you.

28 May 2009     

Martalerades
Spain

thank you everybody for your emails.

I want to apologize for sending worksheets with Spanish words but I must say that I still think that they could help other teachers ( I know only Spanish ones) . Again I apologizq with those of you who downloaded the material thinking it was only in English.

28 May 2009     

Aysco
Chile

Hi,
Can anybody help me?.
My last worksheet was downloaded 17 times, but the points have not been added to my account?
Do you know why it happens? Is it normal? What can I do? THANK YOU

28 May 2009     

Martalerades
Spain

Have you waited 24 hours? The same happened to me yesterday but The points were added to my acount 24 hours later.

HOpe this will help you

29 May 2009     

elderberrywine
Germany

Martalerades, if you upload worksheets with Spanish I will start uploading worksheets with German Wink, allakoalla with Latvian translations, LOLthere will be a lot of Russian or Bulgarian or French and so on.
And then it �ll be rather tedious to find out which worksheets I can use and which ones are useless on account of languages I don �t understand.
We would be a real babel and there would be chaos on this site.

Sometimes I download a worksheet with foreign words by mistake (there are still quite a few out there!), and I have a hard time removing those words. Sometimes the entire layout collapses because of the changes I make.
So let �s stick to "English only"!

29 May 2009     

Martalerades
Spain

I have apologized twice for that, but if it is not enought here goes the third time. 

ENntsuldigun edlerverein

30 May 2009