Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Thank you!!    

Thank you!!

ichacantero
Honduras

Thank you!!

I just wanted to thank you all for your kind words and support Wink I �m so glad and proud to be part of this community Big smile

...By the way, there was an earthquake this morning in my country, 7.1 But thankfully, there weren �t many tragedies. My family and I are fine, just a bit shaken Wacko it was pretty scary.

Hugs from Honduras
Hug

28 May 2009      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Ikazinha

Glad you and your family are all fine. Hope those who were not that luck can recover quicly.
A big kiss

28 May 2009     

urpillay
Spain

Hi Icha,
I �m happy all your family is fine!! I know there are many earthquakes in Latin America in general. Next month I �m travelling to Peru, I hope everything goes well. Two years ago there was a very hard earthquake and it was a tragedy!! I �m a bit afraid.
I hope your situation get better. I know you are a strong woman and you will manage to go on!!
Best wishes from Spain!!
INMA ALC�ZAR

28 May 2009     

eng789
Israel

Be strong and positive and things will get better.  Take care.  eng789

28 May 2009     

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

28 May 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Hi! I �m so very glad you are all right. Take care icha!

mena

28 May 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

We don �t have earthquakes in Brazil but I go to Chile every year and always wonder how people can live under the threat of a "temblor". I am sorry you had this bad experience on top of all the worries you are going through but I am glad that you and your family are fine.

28 May 2009     

ichacantero
Honduras

Hug

29 May 2009