Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > can īt upload    

can īt upload

pete
Mexico

can īt upload

HI everyone...what īs happeing...is there a problem with the server?... because everytime I try to upload an activity appears error with the server...I īve just sent one about a past tense story, but it happened after trying many times, and now I have some already done to be sent...but this probles goes on...by the way thanks so much for your comments about my wss...that encourages to keep going...see you...pete

29 May 2009      

MReyes
United States

hi, pete.
don īt panic, people are just having the same problem. please be patient.  and try to upload it again. 

P.S. make sure your worksheet is less than 300 KB

Hugs
-MReyes

29 May 2009     

bambi87
Argentina

hello pete! I had the same problem some weeks ago. I went on trying and on Tusday I finally could upload my worksheets. So just try and you īll succeed!
byee!

29 May 2009     

urpillay
Spain

Hello Pete,
It may be that your pics are too big. Make sure your file size is under 289kb, because although the limit is 300kb, sometimes it doesn īt work with 300. If you are using clip art or jpgs make sure to compress them. You can do that by right clicking the pic, going to "format picture"and choosing � īcompress �  or using Paint. Also, make sure it is a .doc file and not docx. Save it as a 1997-2003 Word file.
Good luck!!
INMA ALCÁZAR

29 May 2009