Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Let īs talk about ESL Printables    

Let īs talk about ESL Printables

PhilipR
Thailand

Let īs talk about ESL Printables

ESL Printables is the topic of this month īs column on www.ajarn.com (Thailand īs leading EFL job website).
Check it out at http://www.ajarn.com/Contris/philip%20roeland/philiproelandjune2009.htm

30 May 2009      

berta1
Czech Republic

Hi Philip,

I suppose this is your review, it is really complete and interesting to read. What a good idea to promote this unique site worldwide!

30 May 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

Great article Philip... Clap
but there is one tiny error and that is you DO NOT GET 1 point just for uploading a worksheet. You ONLY GET POINTS when OTHERS DOWNLOAD your material.
otherwise then everyone would upload anything over a couple of weeks and get the 30 points no problem....

Victor explains it here : http://www.eslprintables.com/whatisthis.htm#thetop

Big smile

30 May 2009     

flo84
France

BRAVO Philip ! Well-done!

30 May 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Very nice description of this wonderful site! I really enjoyed reading it. Congratulations.

Have a nice day.
mena

30 May 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

Hello Philip,
I was filled with happiness as I was reading your article. Your way of presenting our site added a lot to its magic, efficiency, and popularity. You made me feel how important it is to be a member in the ESL Community.
Thanks a lot Philip for reflecting the real image of our family to the whole world.

have a great weekend,
Nebal

30 May 2009