Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > moderator īs blues    

moderator īs blues

eng789
Israel

moderator īs blues

Hi Victor, as a moderator,  I would like you to consider these possibilities.

1.  The possibility to edit our comments/votes:
a. if I have discovered where the ws has come from. 
b. I have changed my mind as to whether a ws should be removed or not - do to
    other moderators � comments.

2.  There is still some confusion regarding L1 on wss.  I for one am against it because it sometimes causes havoc when I try to erase it. The spelling check starts marking everything wrong because it is checking according to the L1 on the page etc.  I don īt see the problem of uploading a ws before the L1 has been added.

To moderators,  if we write our names next to our comments then other moderators will be able to contact us if they have more info that might influence our votes which goes back to item 1 (being able to change them)

Hope everyone has a super weekend.
                                                                 eng789

30 May 2009      

mena22
Portugal

Good morning dear Barbara! I īm so glad you brought this issue up to the forum.

You know, the other day, I gave the wrong source of the document when I was voting and I had to private message a friend to ask her to give the right information, because I saw she hadn īt voted yet. So, I would really like if victor could make it possible for us to edit our comments. No hurry victor, we know you are pretty busy, just when you have some free time. ok? Wink

Have a nice weekend! (In the Azores it īs a long one, Monday is a holiday in the Azores! Smile)

Hugs,
mena

30 May 2009