Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Downloading files    

Downloading files

santoznma
Italy

Downloading files

why can īt i download a file?
please help

31 May 2009      

alex1968
Greece

You need to have points in order to download files.

In order to get points, you need to upload a useful ws that other members of the site will download.

For every time your ws is downloaded, you get 1 point.

When you have 30 points you are a premium member, which means that you have 30 free downloads a day (only from the recent contributions).

So, create a ws, upload it and everything will fall into place.  Make sure you don īt upload a ws you haven īt actually created yourself.  That includes copy-paste from the web.

You can have a look at some popular ws, to get an idea of the type of quality we have.

Welcome and good luck!

Regards
Alex

31 May 2009     

natyanne
Brazil

maybe you don īt have any points. You need to send your own printable activity.
When you send your printable activity, you get points and you can download what you want.

31 May 2009     

Aragonesa
Spain

Hi everybody!!
I uploaded some worksheets yesterday and this morning but I have no points!! Is this possible?
Thanks a lot!!

31 May 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

New members should read the FAQ at the top of this page to find the answers to these questions.

31 May 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

It happened to me too, but that was due to my slow internet connection - everything took a long time. But it got there, and now it īs working fine. I hope everything works out fine.

31 May 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Look around the site and read the rules.
Here are some of them - under the What īs this? Menu.
The other rules are under the send a printable menu.
It īs always a good idea to aquaint yourself with the rules.

Only registered users can get full access to downloads. After registering you have to send us one of your own printables.
Every time someone downloads one of your worksheets, you get one point, which will be added to your account.
For example, if you have 12 points, you can make 12 downloads from the site.
When you reach 30 points, you become a premium user. Premium users are allowed to download 30 of the daily recent contributions for free.
You are only allowed to send your own documents. If you send a copy taken from another website or scanned from a book, you will lose your account.

31 May 2009