Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Contribute to the welfare of the Eslprintables website    

Contribute to the welfare of the Eslprintables website

Naranjas
Russian Federation

Some people got talent in making worksheets and some are talented in some other field.
Some people enjoy making worksheets and for others it �s very hard and long.
Some people upload all the worksheets they make others choose the best of the best.
Some people are experienced and others just start their teaching career.
Some people help by worksheets and others by advice and links.
Some people choose to be active in life others choose to be passive or even lazy.
Victor made this wonderful site for all English teachers without making any exclusions and this is gorgeous and really kind of him. Why is somebody always critisizing his work shading his/her critisizm in the clothes of good intentions? Do you know where you can get following the road of good intentions? Yes and that �s it!
LET IT BE AND BE THANKFUL FOR IT!!!!
If you don �t like the system then go and make your own site which will be much better - making something better is always the best way to critisize!

2 Jun 2009     

Abdelhadi
Morocco

Naranjas

I �m afraid to say that I never like people to speak to me the way you did.

You said: "If you don�t like the system then go and make your own site"

Is it prohobited to make suggestions on the website? The website itself has got a link for people to state their suggestions so I have the right to suggest whatever I like and if you don �t like my suggestion you don �t need to comment on it. And who do you think you are to speak to me that way?

Be polite or keep your tongue in plz. To be a new teacher doesn �t mean to be impolite!!!

3 Jun 2009     

< Previous   1    2