Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Helpless    

Helpless

Alicia del c.
Argentina

Dear Wilwaren.
Don�t be so sad. We Argentinian know the reality of our country, the difficult situation we are going through.  we all teachers are suffering the same, but be sure , it will not be longer for ever.We are the onlu support of these students, give them love, love and love. they need us because parents are absent. Our role is very important. Be patient, please. this should change. this must change!
lots of love.
Alicia from santa fe

2 Jun 2009     

cecio_13
Argentina

Dear Wilwaren
I really agree with Alicia... we know the reality of our country...
It is very difficult to teach under these difficult situations... but we must do!...
We must be patient with our students... the need love... understanding...
Hope you feel better soon...
Kisses,�Hug
Ceci

2 Jun 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

Dear Wilwarin, your students are very lucky to have such a caring and devoted teacher. Teaching sometimes can be very difficult and depressing but the rewards (unfortunately not the financial) are immense.  You are doing a wonderful job by being there for these kids.  Keep it up!

2 Jun 2009     

Carla Horne
United States

Dear Wilwarin,

I understand how you feel. Some days are so hard that it �s natural to wonder why we ever went into teaching! Please try to remember the students you reach. There are many more of them than you realize.

I, too, have lost a student. She lives on as a cedar tree that I had a chance to purchase when our school was built. (A company in town made many trees available that were very cheap so that people could afford to buy and donate them in the name of someone special.) Maybe your school or your class could plant something for your student.

Take care,

Carla  Smile

2 Jun 2009     

Sara26
Brazil

Dear Wilwarin,

All of us feel like that sometimes. Seems that nothing is going to be right ... My suggestion is to find something (or someone) that makes you feel good. Smile

You know what I do when I feel down? I pray!! And it really works. God always listens to me and He never fails. He gives me energy and strenght to face any situation!
I �m sure you can also feel that. Just try it.
Joy & blessings,
Sara

2 Jun 2009     

< Previous   1    2