Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Problems with sending printables    

Problems with sending printables

petra.kl
Slovenia

Problems with sending printables

Hi everyone!

I have tried to send a printable several times during this past week, but every time I click on SEND after completing the form about the printable, this is shown on screen:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error �80040e14�

[MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver][mysqld-5.0.27-community-nt-log]You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near �s DaySaint Patrick�s Day�,�ST. Patrick�s Day�,�There are two activities included� at line 1

/send_printables/sendformnew.asp, line 606

What�s wrong? Please, help!

Thank you,

Petra Kl.

19 Oct 2008      

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

Hi Petra!
If your worksheet is more than 300 K we will not be able to upload it... Check it please !
Try to make your worksheet less"heavy". Read about ....

Best wishes

19 Oct 2008     

igof
Portugal

Hello Petra...

This last week i was also having problems sending my printables, but today I�ve succeded. Clap I believe that sometimes this happens. Probably it has nothing to do with the size of the printable. It was only bad luck. Do what I did and try again. If not, follow Victoria�s advice. But if i�m not mistaken the same error that appears to you also appeared to me and now everything is fine.

GOOD LUCK Wink 

Isabel

19 Oct 2008     

jujuka
Hungary

Hi  Petra,
I am not much of a PC geek but I think the problem is in the name of your file. According to the message you copied in your comment, you use apostrophes and dots in the title. Remove them, e.g. st patricks day, and hopefully you will be able to upload your printable.
I hope it can help.
Judit

19 Oct 2008