Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > I īm sorry    

I īm sorry

Aldegunde
Spain

I īm sorry

I just want to beg your pardon because yesterday I uploaded the same worksheet twice. I thought it hadn īt worked the first time so I repeated the action and now I have seen that the same printable: "present simple and present continous with Gnurf" appears twice. I want to let you know that if you are interested in the topic, just download one of them because the other is not a second part or anything like that. Sorry for the mistake and thanks for your understanding.

2 Jun 2009      

cheezels
New Zealand

Hi there, what you need to do is delete one before they BOTH get a lot of points. Because what will happen is that it usually would be reported and ONE will be deleted... so it is better that you delete one now yourself through your MY PRINTABLES section. 

2 Jun 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

If it helps, I did the same thing for the same reason - uploaded twice by mistake because of PC/internet problems. Good advice by cheezels! Mine was deleted by the moderators, I guess (I īm a bit new to all this), so I īll know for next time. It happens... 

2 Jun 2009