Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > DON ´T MISS IT!! THIS EXPLAINS WHY KATIANA AND MAR ARE NOT HERE. WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT, PLEASE!!    

DON ´T MISS IT!! THIS EXPLAINS WHY KATIANA AND MAR ARE NOT HERE. WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT, PLEASE!!

maripa
Greece

Hi, everybody
Will you take it easy, please..........
We can �t control the net. But even if we could, would we really want it? Haven �t you ever used  copyrighted material or found material which without the net would have been out of reach?

Without the net we wouldn �t all be addicted to this wonderful site.
But have you ever stopped for a minute to wonder why we are addicted to this site and not to some other from the innumerable we can find if we just googgle ESL?
Isn �t it because it �s so simply, freely and easily accessed by everyone who is willing to work for it and because we �re all more or less equal  both in our obligations and rights?

So let �s not become overparticular because we are going to destroy what we have.

Surely,  I don �t agree with stealing or copying other people �s material but let me remind you we are teachers, not prospect writers or artists. What we have here we have decided to share, otherwise we should keep it to ourselves and use alone. As for other sites, blogs e.t.c I think that a clearly visible statement of the copyright rule by Victor should be enough for all of us.

Hugs to everyone 
Maripa

2 Jun 2009     

Abdelhadi
Morocco

mena, Gabitza and Maripa I can �t agree more.

I share you your point of view. You are simply saying the right logical thing. This is the way of thinking which we need to stick to.

Hope that Mar, Kat and INMA will come back soon.

Hey! If you come back today mena, Gabitza and Maripa will invite you for a big dinner. What do you think?

mena, Gabitza and Maripa start preparing dinner for them. They are coming back soon!

Abdelhadi

2 Jun 2009     

alien boy
Japan

AnnaP - the best comment here & much more polite than mine.

I hope people read it & internalise it.

2 Jun 2009     

frenchfrog
France

1) I have my own blog now. Do I upload Vanda �s worksheets on my blog? Of course not! I have a link to her blog just as she has one to mine. Is it that difficult to create a link???

2) I will continue uploading (but probably not as much as I used to...) because I believe in sharing. I WANT to believe in sharing (I am working hard on being positive!)

3) Mar and Katiana, please do not stop contributing. You can already see that everybody will be extremely vigilant. As soon as one of us sees a printable from an ESL member uploaded on another blog, we can send a chain of POLITE messages showing our disapproval. It has worked once, it will work again.

4) In my profile, I have specified that I don �t want to see my worksheets anywhere else than on www.eslprintables.com or on my blog. But I am well aware these are mere words...

2 Jun 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

i wonder how the soap ends ...

2 Jun 2009     

frenchfrog
France

There will be no end!

2 Jun 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

awwwww ... more episodes yet to come? Wink
but make sure you bring sth new to the scene! maybe ... hmmm ... i will leave it up to you (pl.).

2 Jun 2009     

meuge
Argentina

Wacko Getting exhausted with all this... It �s a never-ending story...

2 Jun 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7