Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > "Dear teachers from USA"    

"Dear teachers from USA"

pfreites
Argentina

"Dear teachers from USA"

I will appreciate if anyone can give me some information concerning a School in California; The name of the �SCHOOL? is Quartz Hill High School, in California.The address is: 6040 West Avenue L. Quartz Hill.

A girl who has lived in the United States for 8 years is now studying in the school where I am working. The headmistress is really worried because this girl has only brought a paper ,"QHHS Student Withdrawal Form", with neither seal nor signature from that School.

So, if you know anything about that School, or a place where I can get some information about it, please send me a pm. Thanks in advance.

3 Jun 2009      

Carla Horne
United States

Hi,

When a student withdraws from a school in the U.S., the counselors at the new school will send for her transcripts. We do not allow students to carry them for fear that they may be altered. I hope that helps you.

Carla

3 Jun 2009     

Zora
Canada

Your school needs to contact hers. School records tend to be confidential and only passed on directly or forwarded to the school where she is enrolled. Also, it is not common practise that a student carries around his academic record either... for the obvious reasons that Carla has stated. 

3 Jun 2009