Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > I īd like to share this    

I īd like to share this

Sevignee
Spain

I īd like to share this

Every year I publish a magazine with the most interesting writings from my last year students -2� Bachillerato- . I think it īs a good way to provide an audience- themselves- for their wrtitings . The previous year issue is also handed out to the new students the following year, so they know what they are expected to achieve. It īs their first reading task.
My friend Isabel Perez who īs a kind soul and an internet wizzard found a place where you can upload magazines for everybody to see.

http://issuu.com/home

She put my last year īs magazine here

http://issuu.com/isaperez/docs/one_year_to_remember

I īd welcome comments and I think writing magazines with students is a great way to make the learning of English meaningful

3 Jun 2009      

johanne23232
Israel

Wow, last year īs magazine is amazing! How I īd love to do something like that with my classes!! FAbulous work!

3 Jun 2009     

QueenJade
Netherlands

This is absolutely awsome!.. I have students who record and produce their own commercials! We have never uploaded them to internet! But I find this of the magazines a really great way to make them write with such a meaningful purpose!
Wonderful!!

3 Jun 2009     

pauguzman
Argentina

It looks so profesional!! Clapdid your students do this magazine!???
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF THEM AND TO THE SPECTACULAR TEACHER..GREAT IDEA! Thumbs Up
(Iwill try to do the same..)
PAULA

3 Jun 2009     

Lancillotta:
Italy

Hello Sevignee
thank you for these links.
I could read only the second because the first asks a log in.
I really like the one I read.
Congratulations!

3 Jun 2009     

sea camel
Belgium

This is marvellous work!! It īs amazing to achieve this with teenagers. It īs a great thing to do. It makes such good use of their writing skill. Thanks for sharing this. I īve saved the sites!  

3 Jun 2009     

mrmatura
Poland

3 Jun 2009     

merchita
Spain

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR WORK and YOUR STUDENTS � WRITING! THE MAGAZINE IS REALLY AMAZING AND GOOD!! I īD LOVE TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT WITH MY ESO STUDENTS!

I ASKED THEM TO WRITE ABOUT THEIR DREAMS AND I WAS THINKING OF MAKING A MINI-BOOK WITH ALL THE STUDENTS � DREAMS BUT I DIDNT � DO IT. HOPEFULLY I īLL TRY NEXT YEAR. 

THANKS FOR SHARING THIS WRITING PROJECT!  

3 Jun 2009     

morganalin
Portugal

The magazine is awesome - congratulations. Your students are amazing you made an amazing work with them.

Thanks for sharing this writing project with us.

Hugs

3 Jun 2009     

cgato
Portugal

Such a fantastic work!! Congratulations to you and your students!!

I have also saved the linkWink

a big hug

3 Jun 2009     

txellalalluna
Andorra

very nice job. congratulations :)

3 Jun 2009