Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > re-organized - rearranged and uploaded worksheet: "hotel facilities and services word-search"     

re-organized - rearranged and uploaded worksheet: "hotel facilities and services word-search"

lolelozano
Argentina

re-organized - rearranged and uploaded worksheet: "hotel facilities and services word-search"

Good afternoon Teachers,

to those who have recently downloaded my "hotel facilities and services word-search" worksheet, please check the grid, cause I made a couple of mistakes with 2 words ( internet and gift shop )  which I �ve rearranged. and re-uploaded.

If you want to check, the corrected worksheet is already uploaded  http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=238047#thetop excuse my mistake �

Mistakes are a part of being human � LOL

PS - as I haven�t uploaded the answer key, please contact me in case you need it.

have a good day !

Labadt

3 Jun 2009      

Abdelhadi
Morocco

Hi Labadt

Thanx for informing us. Hope that those who are concerned would change the mistakes soon. So till your next wonderful worksheet.

Have a good day

AbdelhadiSmile

3 Jun 2009     

lolelozano
Argentina

Dear Abdelhadi, Thank you soooo much for such a kind a sweet note.
I�m note uploading much right now cause I don�t have time, but I just didn�t want to leave the site tonight without posting a quick note to your text.

Thank you again.

Have a good night !

Labadt.

4 Jun 2009