Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > need help    

need help

eng789
Israel

need help

I was just wondering if everyone can see the 2 pictures I posted in the cafe?  1 is of a boy with his head stuck in a chair and the other is of a plumber �s truck. 

I received a PM that someone can only see a square with an "X" in it.  Is there a program or something she needs to upload?  I can see all your pictures/posters perfectly.  By the way,  they are great.  I love the cafe.

Thanks,  

4 Jun 2009      

serene
Greece

Hi eng789, I can �t see your pictures either.

4 Jun 2009     

MarionG
Netherlands

Hi eng789,
Sorry to tell you but I also couldn �t see your pictures. I can see all the others but not the two you posted. At first I thought it was on purpose - nothing visible under the heading �boy genius � :) ...but when the second one didn �t open either I realized something was wrong...
Marion

4 Jun 2009     

eng789
Israel

How come I can see all the pictures???

4 Jun 2009     

ants
Switzerland

Nice to know that I �m not the only one who can �t see those pictures!!Smile
What do we have to do to see them?
I thought clicking on the small red x would work...or clicking on "open picture" would work..but it doesn �t?

4 Jun 2009     

eng789
Israel

Take a look at the plumber again - I uploaded it using the   I hope you can all see it now. 

4 Jun 2009     

ants
Switzerland

I �ve just seen the picture with the plumber and his car!!Clap
What happened?
I missed the one with the boy with his head stuck in the chair as it �s not in the caf� forum anymore.
Anyway, how did the picture appear....did you do something?

4 Jun 2009     

Jayho
Australia

Yep, the picture of the plumber is very funny!  Can �t see the boy and the chair though.

P.S.  Uuumm - this was reply no 7, but it appears much higher - don�t know why

4 Jun 2009     

ants
Switzerland

How do you do that?
I �d like to upload some pictures or glitter clipart and can �t seem to be able to do it.

4 Jun 2009     

eng789
Israel

I uploaded the boy again.

4 Jun 2009     

alvinho
Brazil

Guys, I want to upload a material but I can �t because always apears it:

Active Server Pages error �ASP 0113 �

Script timed out

/send_printables/sendprintablesnew.asp

The maximum amount of time for a script to execute was exceeded. You can change this limit by specifying a new value for the property Server.ScriptTimeout or by changing the value in the IIS administration tools.

Can anyone explain about it?

4 Jun 2009     

1    2    Next >