Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Can someone explain...    

Can someone explain...

manonski (f)
Canada

Can someone explain...

Can someone explain why the answers on posts get all mixed up? It �s getting difficult to follow some discussions when the posts get out of orders.

4 Jun 2009      

mena22
Portugal

Hi manonski! You �re absolutely right! It �s impossible to follow the discussions when there are more than 5/6 answers. There must be some error in the system. I have no idea if it �s easy to fix it or not. Victor will soon tell us, I �m sure! Wink

Have a good evening,
mena

4 Jun 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

Hi Manon. I have noticed that too. I just posted in the "Precious Space" thread and I found it half way up in the posts hahaha!

4 Jun 2009     

rozianne
United Kingdom

Thanks Caroline! I read that thread, then went back and thought I had early-onset Alzheimer �s cause I was SURE I hadn �t noticed your post.

Phew. I can sleep easy now.

4 Jun 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

Ha ha rozianne! �Have a great sleep! �You have nothing to worry about. No Alzheimers yet�LOL
CarolineHug

4 Jun 2009     

Abdelhadi
Morocco

Here I am again! LOL

Yes Manon. That �s right it happened to me in the "Precious Space" today too. The comments moved places backward particularly. But it �s not the first time that this has happened. The same problem happened in one of my comments a week ago and if I remember, one of mena �s comments did the same thing 3 or 4 days ago. Maybe something goes wrong with the system suddenly. Victor has to know what causes that in order to see if he can fix it.

That �s why I suggested in one of my earlier posts that we need to have a clock in the website in general and in the forum in specific so that we can know when everybody sends their posts/comments. Imagine we had the clock, this problem with the comments wouldn �t have affected communication.

Unfortunately no one seems to pay any attention to my suggestions. On the contrary, I usually receive rotten tomatoes as an award.

5 Jun 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

Help! Help!!! Run my dear colleagues! We have just got a "virus" appearing in a thread again! It will cause your pc to crash! �It infected "Precious Space " already. Turn off your PCs quicklyLOL
Caroline�Hug

5 Jun 2009     

Abdelhadi
Morocco

5 Jun 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Love the gif Abdelhadi!

5 Jun 2009