Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > A mistake in my worksheet (Prepositions of Place 2)    

A mistake in my worksheet (Prepositions of Place 2)

missola
Palestine

A mistake in my worksheet (Prepositions of Place 2)

Hi everybody!
For everyone who downloaded my worksheek, I have to tell you that I �m so sorry but the worksheet contains a mistake. Setence no.10 is comepletely wrong. It seems that I forgot to change the sentence when I changed the picture. The sentence should be:
There are two men standing ............... the painting.

I usually check my work more than once before uploading but I still make mistakes. Sorry again and thanks alot for pepelie for telling me about it.

I have sent PMs for everyone who left a comment about the mistake. Sorry If I forgot anyone by mistake and sorry if I sent the message twice to anybody.

have a nice time

Ola

5 Jun 2009      

susiebelle
United States

Dear Missola,
Thanks for letting us know because I missed this great worksheet the first time.

5 Jun 2009     

elderberrywine
Germany

caught the mistake just in time, thank you twice (once for the ws, once for the correction) ;-)

5 Jun 2009     

Aimee/S.
Israel

glitterfy141447T171D32.gif image by aimeesackstein

5 Jun 2009